Sunday, September 16, 2012

The 10 Day YOU Challenge.

If there is one thing I know, it's that I am TERRIBLE at blogging. I usually go for three or four months without posting. I've always meant to get in to posting once a week, but fail miserably every time I try.

THIS time, however, will be different! I saw this on my friend Jamie's blog and I thought, "Hey, I can do that!" Soooo here we go. The Ten Day YOU Challenge. We'll make it a ten WEEK challenge. Be here. Every Sunday. :)

The Ten Day Week YOU Challenge

Week 1: 1 Picture
Week 2: 2 Songs
Week 3: 3 Films
Week 4: 4 Books
Week 5: 5 Foods
Week 6: 6 Places
Week 7: 7 Wants
Week 8: 8 Fears
Week 9: 9 Loves
Week 10: 10 Secrets

Hopefully this will help keep be accountable and hopefully it will help you all learn something you didn't know about me. Because, let's face it, I'm pretty legit. ;)

Week 1: 1 Picture


This is me. I love laughing. I love having fun. I love being young. I love doing ridiculously stupid things that result in pictures like these.
I'm a dreamer, believer, optimist, lover of life.

Check back next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment